- Four Killed, One Seriously Injured in Head-On Collision Between Tata Ace and Truck
- Decades long struggle for title deeds continues in Mahaveer Nagar slum
- Two burnt alive in freak mishap
- NIA attaches properties of 2 LeT terrorists for 2015 attack on BSF troopers in J&K
- Muslim traders debarred from doing business in Karnataka temple fair
- nurture.farm kickstarts its Sustainable Rice Program for Rabi'23, leading the transition to Sustainable Agriculture Practices
- YS Jagan to visit Cyclone affected areas Guduru and Bapatla tomorrow
- AWG downgrades India again as lessors fail to get back planes from Go First
- Ayodhya: 50 foreign dignitaries invited, entry through barcode passes only
- Shri Ram Anubhav Kendra to come up in Ayodhya
Married woman ends life after disputes with husband
In a shocking incident, a married woman allegedly ended her life by consuming pesticides. The incident took place at Kistapur village of Toopran Mandal.
Medak: In a shocking incident, a married woman allegedly ended her life by consuming pesticides. The incident took place at Kistapur village of Toopran Mandal.
The victim was identified as Donthi Divya (24). She reportedly consumed pesticides following a dispute with her husband on Monday night. She was rushed to the hospital in Hyderabad where she succumbed while undergoing treatment.
Meanwhile, Divya's parents and relatives staged a protest at Toopran Police Station demanding strict action against her husband and in-laws. Divya was survived by her daughter. The Toopran Police have registered a case. The investigation is on.