- iPhone SE 4 May Ditch Home Button: New CAD Renders Unveil Design
- Land grabs galore in Madanapuram
- Komatireddy makes whirlwind tour of dist
- Govt keeping its word zealously, says Dy CM
- Operation Valentine Movie Leaked: Full HD Movie Leaked On Movierulz, Telegram
- Loss lessons from Assembly elections impact decisions
- City surgeon gets patent for path-breaking carpal tunnel device invention
- Lone Wolf operators at large?
- Five including three kids killed in fatal road accident
- Ambati Rambabu responds of Prashant Kishor’s comments on Jagan
Minister Eatala Rajendar sounds alert on outbreak of seasonal diseases in Telangana
Telangana Health Minister Eatala Rajendar cautioned the authorities about the outbreak of seasonal diseases like fever, flu, etc in the monsoon season
Hyderabad: Telangana Health Minister Eatala Rajendar cautioned the authorities about the outbreak of seasonal diseases like fever, flu, etc in the monsoon season. The minister instructed the officials to take all necessary measures to contain the spread of seasonal diseases amid Corona pandemic.
Rajendar held a video conference with all district authorities and reviewed their preparedness to tackle the seasonal outbreak of diseases. He directed the officials to provide treatment for corona patients with mild symptoms in district hospitals and those who tested positive to go for home isolation.
Due to the threat of seasonal diseases, Rajendar asked the district medical officers to prepare special wards for those suffering from routine fever and flu. He suggested the officials to send the seriously ill patients to Hyderabad and ensure they get required medical treatment timely.