- MyVoice: Views of our readers 3rd March 2024
- Bejan Daruwalla’s horoscope
- Visakhapatnam Port Authority achieves highest ever cargo handling
- Huma Qureshi in her ‘queen era’, flaunts green look for ‘Maharani 3’ promos
- Visakhapatnam: Women employees shine in sports meet
- Mind-body connection
- Intrigue in Gupta Era: Srinivasan’s Saga
- TIDCO beneficiaries receive house keys at various colonies
- The enigma of existence
- Young Mother with Old Sons
Nizamabad: MLA Mohammed Shakeel Amir donates 1 crore to boys high school
MLA Mohammed Shakeel Amir said Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao had opened several numbers of residential schools in the State, like nowhere in the country.
Nizamabad: MLA Mohammed Shakeel Amir said Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao had opened several numbers of residential schools in the State, like nowhere in the country. He participated in the district literary and cultural programme at Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Residential School for Boys in Edapally, Bodhan on Wednesday.
Speaking on the occasion, the government is providing nutritious food and quality education to the students. Besides, the CM has decided to preserve nature and green coverage for future generations by introducing Haritha Haram in schools.
The MLA had donated Rs 1 crore to Madhumalanchal High School in Sahakara Nagar.
Principal Bala Gangadhar informed that literary and cultural competitions will be held in the boys' dormitory for three days. The event was attended by RCO Tirupathi, ZP vice-chairman Rajitha Yadav, MPP Savitri Rajeshwar, ZPTC Girdavar Lakshmibai Gangareddy and others.