Nodal officers picked for 18 subjects
The Hyderabad District Election Officer and GHMC Commissioner M Dana Kishore has appointed nodal officers for 18 subjects for conducting the Lok Sabha elections to be held on April 11.
Hyderabad: The Hyderabad District Election Officer and GHMC Commissioner M Dana Kishore has appointed nodal officers for 18 subjects for conducting the Lok Sabha elections to be held on April 11.
The officers are: V Srinivas Reddy, L B Nagar Zonal Commissioner (subject-human resources), Advaith Kumar Singh, Sandeep Kumar Jha, Additional Commissioners, Kishan, SI(overseeing EVMs, VVPATs), Dasari Harichandana, Additional Commissioner (SWEEP programmes), Vishwajit Kampati, EVDM director (implementation of election regulations, MCMC & sensitive areas mapping, district security planning), D Jayaraj Kennady, Additional Commissioner (election observer), Musharaf Ali Farooqui, Additional Commissioner, Banerjee, DEE (computerization,helpline live webcasting, SMS monitoring), Mohan Singh, EE Chief Transport Officer (transport management), P Venkateshwar Reddy, Chief Financial Adviser (election expenditure), K Shashikiran Chary, Director of Sports( training programmes), P Isak Raj, Project Officer, K Ramkishore, Secretary (ballot papers, dummy ballots).
- Foreign Assets Worth Rs. 800 Crore Unearthed By Karnataka-Goa IT Department
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself At Home In South Mumbai, Probe On
- Civil Society Organisations Launch Campaign On Election Issues
- 2019 LS polls: Congress fields Kharge from Gulbarga, Harish Rawat from Nainital
- Haryanvi singer-dancer Sapna Chaudhary joins Congress