One died and another seriously injured in a bus accident at JubileeHills check post
A youngster died in an accident at Jubilee Hills check post when a TSRTC bus hit a two wheeler. According to...
A youngster died in an accident at Jubilee Hills check post when a TSRTC bus hit a two wheeler. According to police, the bus which was heading towards Kondapur from Secunderabad hit a two wheeler bike while crossing the signal at Jubilee Hills check post.
The two persons who were travelling on the bike fell down and seriously injured in which a person died on the spot and another person got grievous injuries.
Police rushed to the spot and shifted the injured to Gandhi Hospital for emergency treatment whose condition is critical. By taking the driver into custody, police filed a case and are investigating.
- 2 labourers die after inhaling poisonous gas at flour mill in Delhi
- Bihar sees high female turnout in Lok Sabha polls
- 22-yr-old Delhi man kills father, chopps off body in fit of rage
- PM expresses concern over needless controversy on EVMs at NDA meeting
- CID busts illegal call centre, 37 arrested in Guwahati