- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Telangana intensifies repatriation process to bring back staff posted with AP
Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar and Finance Secretary K Ramakrishna Rao write to their AP counterparts requesting to resolve the long-pending issue
Hyderabad: After a six-year wait, the Telangana government has intensified the official process for repatriation of 700 employees working in Andhra Pradesh to their native Telangana State. Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar and Finance Secretary K Ramakrishna Rao shot off official letters to their AP counterparts requesting to resolve the long-pending issue of bringing back the Telangana-born employees working in Andhra Pradesh.
Officials said that the Telangana Finance Secretary in a letter to his AP counterpart L Premchandra Reddy sent the list of 698 employees of Class III and Class IV who were allotted to Andhra Pradesh soon after the bifurcation of united AP in 2014. The Telangana official said that the State government was willing to take back all employees who belong to Telangana and allotted to AP against their wishes.
Ramakrishna Rao also requested the AP government to relieve the employees who were willing to give undertaking wherever they were posted in Telangana and take last rank in the respective cadre. The Chief Secretary also sent an official communique to AP administrative head Adityanath Das and asked to pursue the issue of repatriation of Telangana-born employees to their native State on priority basis.