Toddler dies after consuming acid in Hyderabad
- 11-month-old boy dies after consuming acid
- Adam who was playing in the house noticed the acid kept in a bottle and consumed it
An 11-month-old boy died on Thursday after consuming acid here at Ahmed Nagar in Shamshabad.
According to the RGIA police, MD Osman's younger son MD Adam consumed acid while they were cleaning the house with it. Adam who was playing in the house noticed the acid kept in a bottle and consumed it.
Adam who suffered severe burns in his mouth and throat began crying. On learning that he consumed acid, the parents shifted him to a hospital where he died while undergoing treatment.
- Bescom lashed out for frequent power cuts during election results update
- BJP's victory possible due to Advani: Modi
- Enforcement Directorate moves HC seeking to cancel Robert Vadra's bail
- Supreme Court declines to hear ex-Kolkata top cop's plea in Saradha scam case
- You'll never win by saying desh ke tukde-tukde: Ravi Kishan jabs Kanhaiya