- NIA raids on APCLC leader's houses
- INDIA bloc to flex muscles with 'I Am Gandhi' peace march in Mumbai today
- Google Pixel Event 2023: From Pixel 8 to Pixel Watch 2, all that we expect to launch
- Dettol Banega Swasth India, 10th edition launch program at Hayath Mumbai
- Modi to visit Chhattisgarh, Telangana on Oct 3
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Sky Force’ comes with an interesting teaser
- Only a booster dose can save ‘The Vaccine War’
- Don’t take to streets to protest, trust govt: Goa CM on maintaining 'Sarva Dharma Sambhava'
- Bengal Guv seeks clarification of Kolkata Mayor also holding state portfolio
- HC rejects plea to dismiss case against Malur MLA for land allocation
Union minister Smriti Irani to visit Husnabad on Oct 2
Telangana BJP chief secretary Pradeep Rao said that the Union Minister Smriti Irani will be visiting Husnabad on October 2.
Telangana BJP chief secretary Pradeep Rao said that the Union Minister Smriti Irani will be visiting Husnabad on October 2. The minister will address the public gathering in Husnabad on the conclusion 'Praja Sangrama Yatra'.
Praja Sangrama Yatra was commenced by the BJP state president Bandi Sanjay at Bhagyalakshmi temple in Charminar.
Former MLA NVSS Prabhakar and the marathon route map convener Manohar Reddy asked the people to attend the gathering and make the meeting a grand success.
Praja Sangrama Yatra has been planned in four phases until the next general elections in 2023. The first phase was launched on August 28 which was covered for 750 km across erstwhile districts of Ranga Reddy, Medak, Nizamabad and Karimnagar.