- PM Modi highlights development in Odisha, refrains from attacking BJD govt
- BJP Prez J P Nadda attacks K’taka govt over pro-Pakistan slogans
- Indian scientists identify new catalyst that can boost urea-assisted water splitting
- 4 lakh Kerala youth to be skilled in next 3 years: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Congress will win 12-13 Lok Sabha seats in MP: Kamal Nath
- Income Tax Dept allows trusts to rectify their error over Form 10B/10BB till March 31
- Paritala Sriram expresses intention of contesting from Dharmavaram
- Some states slowing capex to maintain fiscal discipline: Bank of Baroda report
- Devineni Avinash distributes pension to 35 people through Devineni Trust
- PM launches projects worth over Rs 19K cr in Odisha
Uttam Kumar Reddy inspects NH works in Huzurnagar
Says he will take special interest for the development of all municipalities in his parliamentary constituency
Huzurnagar: Nalgonda MP and Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee president N Uttam Kumar Reddy has inspected the ongoing national highway works in Huzurnagar constituency on Monday.
Speaking on the occasion, Uttam said Rs 1,000 crore was sanctioned by the Central government for Jadcherla-Devarakonda-Mallepally-Nidamanoor-Miryalguda- Nereducherla-Huzurnagar-Kodad national highway.
Adding that the highway works would be completed in a year, the Congress MP said he played a key role in Centre sanctioning of Rs 370 crore for the national highway from Nakrekal to Nagarjunasagar via Nalgonda.
Later, addressing the general body meeting of Nereducherla municipality in his parliamentary constituency, Uttam assured that he would take special interest for the development of all municipalities in his parliamentary constituency, including the issue of safety divider on new national highway in Nereducherla.