- Government Utilizes Technology to Safeguard Public Assets in Davangere
- Daily Forex Rates (29-02-2024)
- Films, Content and AI: Amitabh Bachchan, RGV engages in thought-provoking conversations
- Raashi Khanna dazzles in stylish promotional look for ‘Yodha’
- Only Bhansali can make you do 8 rounds in a 30-kg costume: Richa Chadha
- Kajol, Kriti Sanon set for a face-off in ‘Do Patti’
- KTR dares Revanth to resign, face him and win from Malkajgiri
- Perni Nani flays Pawan Kalyan, says TDP-Jana Sena will lose in next elections
- Cultural Influences: How Local Traditions Impact Gaming Preferences
- HC issues notice on Shahrukh Pathan's bail plea in 2020 Delhi riots case
Vikarabad: Collector Pausumi Basu visits Rampur Thanda
Vikarabad: District Collector Pausumi Basu on Friday visited Rampur Thanda in Dharur mandal and inspected the house-to-house survey of Covid-19...
Vikarabad: District Collector Pausumi Basu on Friday visited Rampur Thanda in Dharur mandal and inspected the house-to-house survey of Covid-19 victims.
After examining the survey conducted by the village secretary and Asha workers, the Collector said that those suffering with fever, cough and cold should be identified and their details should be handed over to the medical department.
She also said that all arrangements should be made to provide Covid-19 medicine kits to them as soon as possible. She advised people to take proper care by following social distancing.
Sarpanches should cooperate with the secretaries and Asha workers to prepare for the house-to-house survey, the Collector added. Dl P O Anita, Sarpanch, Village Secretaries, Asha Workers and others were present.