- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
Woman kills two children over extra marital affair in Suryapet
The Suryapet police on Saturday cracked the case of a woman who pushed her two children in mini tank band of Suryapet on June 15.
The Suryapet police on Saturday cracked the case of a woman who pushed her two children in mini tank band of Suryapet on June 15. The police arrested the woman and said that she killed her two children to continue her extra marital affair with an auto-rickshaw driver.
Getting into details, Nagamani got married to Prashanth and has two children -- daughter Jyoti Madhavi (9) and son Harshavardhan (6). However, she developed an extra marital relation with an auto-driver, Madhu and had frequent quarrel with her husband who asked her to discontinue the relation.
She later moved out of her house with her two children and pushed them into the water. It is leared that Madhu insisted her to kill her children so as to continue their relation. The woman and the auto-driver were taken into custody.
In a similar case, a woman killed her nine-year-old son after he threatened to reveal her illicit relation to his father. She strangled her son to death with a towel after he learned about her affair with a 60-year-old man. The incident occurred at Buddaram village in Nalgonda district on February 23, 2020.