- New Delhi: BJP’s feedback drive for LS poll manifesto
- Demand to distribute land of defunct Disney Land to poor
- New Delhi: Man blackmails minor to share nude pics on Snapchat
- Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh real estate sector set for a boom
- Himachal Pradesh crisis now completely under control: Congress
- Suspense continues on Vijayawada West
- Chandigarh: Pb Police register FIR into farmer’s death on Har border
- Lucknow: Akhilesh agrees to appear thru video conferencing
- Temple tourism launched in 18 circuits across AP
- Rushikonda tourism project inaugurated
Yadadri-Bhongir: MLA Chirumarthi Lingaiah distributes Kalyana Laxmi cheques to beneficiaries
Nakrekal MLA Chirumarthi Lingaiah on Monday stated that the State government schemes and programmes have become role models to other States in the country.
Ramannapet(Yadadri-Bhongir): Nakrekal MLA Chirumarthi Lingaiah on Monday stated that the State government schemes and programmes have become role models to other States in the country.
He distributed Rs 1.90 crore worth Kalayana Laxmi cheques to 189 beneficiaries at a programme held at Ramannapet in Yadadri-Bhongir district. Addressing the gathering, he said the TRS government is supporting the women in all aspects.
He further added that Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao provides financial aid to girls of poor families by intorducing Kalyanalaxmi and Shaadi Mubarak schemes. Keeping in mind that one should not feel a girl child as a burden, the Chief Minister designed such a wonderful programmes which cannot be seen anywhere in the country.
He advised parents to perform the marriage of their daughters only when they reach the age of 18 years.
He listed out the government's schemes being implemented in the State for the welfare of all sections of society and achievements of the CM KCR for the past six years.
Devarakonda MLA Ramavath Ravindra Kumar and Huzurnagar MLA Shanampudi Saidi Reddy distributed Kalyanalaxmi and Shaadi Muarak cheques at Devarakonda and Mattampally in their constituencies respectively.
In these programs, local body representatives, TRS leaders and beneficiaries participated.