- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Machilipatnam: Newborn baby girl found in bushes
A newborn baby girl was found in the bushes at the main center of Machilipatnam in Krishna district. The locals who saw the infant took the baby to the government hospital.
Machilipatnam: A newborn baby girl was found in the bushes at the main center of Machilipatnam in Krishna district. The locals who saw the infant took the baby to the government hospital.
The doctors at the SNCU department immediately provided medical treatment. The actual weight of the baby should be 2.5 kg. But this baby was only 950 grams, Dr. Venkateswara Rao said.
The baby was underweight and having a problem in breathing. With this, they have shifted the baby to Vijayawada for better treatment. Over the information, Chilakalapudi police reached the hospital and inquired about the details. The police registered a case and investigating further.