- Anantapur: Bhairavanitippa irrigation project key election issue
- Untold Stories of our temples-4: After years of neglect, Kashi Bugga temple now a big draw for devotees
- Kurnool: TDP ticket aspirants anxious as party yet to announce candidates
- National Science Day celebrations at MJCET
- ‘TERNS’ to celebrate platinum jubilee tomorrow
- Inter exams begin amid hiccups; students rate question paper easy
- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
- Vizianagaram: Farmers urged to adopt tech to increase output
TDP leader dies in road accident at Prakasam district
A road accident has happened near K.Bitragunta village in Zarugumilli Mandal of Prakasam district in the early hours on Monday.
Prakasam: A road accident has happened near K.Bitragunta village in Zarugumilli Mandal of Prakasam district in the early hours on Monday.
In the incident, the TDP leader Bollineni Brahmaiah has lost his life. Going into details, the accident has taken place when the Innova car in which the TDP leader was traveling has collided with a lorry while he was returning from Tirupati.
With the impact, Bollineni Brahmaiah has died on the spot and another four sustained serious injuries. All the injured were immediately shifted to a nearby hospital.
On the information of locals, the police rushed to the spot, registered a case and investigating further. On knowing about the accident, the family members have broken down in tears.
Over the sudden demise of Bollineni, many TDP leaders have expressed their deep condolences.
Meanwhile, in Prakasam district, another accident has happened on Monday. Where a car has overturned at Polavaram village in Mundlamuru Mandal here in the district. In the incident, one person has died on the spot. The deceased was identified as Seshadri Chary who belongs to Darsi.