- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
16-year-old climbs mobile phone tower in Srikakulam to protest against girlfriend's parents
A boy from Ghazi Street in Veeraghattam of Srikakulam who studying 10th class student in the local Zilla Parishad High School has climbed a mobile phone tower demanding to bring his girlfriend.
In a shocking incident, a boy from Ghazi Street in Veeraghattam of Srikakulam who studying a 10th class student in the local Zilla Parishad High School has climbed a mobile phone tower demanding to bring his girlfriend. Going into the details, a 16-year-old boy used to go from Veeraghattam to Visakhapatnam as a cleaner for vegetable vehicles. Against this backdrop, he got an acquaintance with a 19-year-old girl in Visakhapatnam a year ago.
The boy brought the girl to Veeraghattam a week ago while he girl's parents came to Veeraghattam on Thursday and lodged a complaint at the local police station. The police immediately called the two and counseled them. Immediately the girl left to Visakhapatnam with her parents.
The boy, who could not digest the matter, climbed a cell tower in Veeraghattam at around 5 pm and threatened to commit suicide. Locals informed the Veeraghattam police that the boy would jump from the top of the tower if the girl was not brought. Police and Palakonda fire crews reached the tower, talked to the boy and brought him from the top of the tower at around 8 pm.