- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: 50+ Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi to Start Your Day with Inspiration!
- Foreign students facing severe accommodation crisis in UK: Report
- Gritty stories depicting the realities of the entertainment industry
- ORS Essentials: Simple Steps to Hydration and Daily Health
- Asian Games: Brave and unique Ayhika, Sutirtha lose in semis, claim bronze in women's doubles TT
- Stress a major cause of digestive problems : Experts
- Govt has failed to protect Law & Order: Basavaraj Bommai
- Honorable Deve Gowda, if your son repeatedly announces party dissolution and political retirement, where should the activists go?: DCM DK Shivakumar question
- AI can help in improving success rate of IVF treatment, say doctors
- Nandamuri Balakrishna and wife takes part in Satyagraha Deeksha ay NTR Bhavan
23 tonnes chillies transported from Perecherla to Nagaland
Transportation of one parcel van containing dry chillies weighing around 23 tonnes from Perecherla in Guntur went to Dimapur station in Nagaland.
Guntur: Transportation of one parcel van containing dry chillies weighing around 23 tonnes from Perecherla in Guntur went to Dimapur station in Nagaland.
First time railway parcel van carried dried chillies stock from Perecherla to Dimapur. The freight customers are keen in transporting their agriculture commodities by rail to different parts of country from Perecherla railway station which is convenient location connected by road and also easy to handle the consignments.
Recently, double line from Nallapadu to Perecherla -Satulur section was commissioned decongesting the congestion on account of single line. The station located at very near to NH544(Guntur-Anantapur) providing easy access from road is another reason for customers preferring rail transport. Transportation by rail is faster, safer and economical and also reduces enroute detention and damages.
South Central Railway General Manager Gajanan Mallya advised the officials of Guntur division to extend all the necessary help to the customers for the loading being offered from Perecherla.