- NCC cadets begin adventure ride on horseback
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- 82.99% attendance recorded for APPSC Group-II exams
- Women entrepreneurs revolutionising India’s start-up scene
- AITS students make a prototype of double pedal operated auto
- Technology & personalised learning in education sector
- 5 top AR applications for Android users
- IIT Kanpur, NMTronics India to launch manufacturing & skills development centre
- 23.75 cr new critical care block to come up at Ruia hospital
- Urvashi Rautela's Rs 3 Crore Birthday Cake Raises Eyebrows: Yo Yo Honey Singh's Lavish Gesture
84.33 per cent qualify in Polycet 2019
Chairman of the State Board of Technical Education G S Panda Das released the Polycet-2019 results here on Thursday.
Vijayawada: Chairman of the State Board of Technical Education G S Panda Das released the Polycet-2019 results here on Thursday. A total of 1,24,899 students have appeared for the entrance examination and of them 1,05,329 have passed the exam making a percentage of 84.33.
A total of 84,546 boys attended and 70,051 of them have been qualified the examination making percentage of 82.86. In all, 40,353 girls attended the test and 35,278 of them passed the test covering a pass percentage of 87.42.
Chinta Sivamadhav of East Godavari district and Maddulapalli Phani of Guntur district jointly secured first rank. Chandam Vishnu Vivek secured third and Kommula Lakshmi Sravya Chitra secured fourth in the AP-Polycet -2019. Out of the top ten ranks, candidates from East and West Godavari districts secured nine ranks.
He said that 36 out of 120 marks is the qualifying mark and for SC/ST candidates as there is relaxation in the qualifying mark. There are 75,971 seats in 209 colleges and 41 per cent of seats were filled last year.
The counselling will commence from May 24 and separate notification will be issued and from June 6 classes will commence. Candidates can download the marks card from the official web site, he added.