- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Ambati Rambabu comments on CM Chandrababu Naidu
The YSR Congress Party senior leader Ambati Rambabu made satirical comments on TDP chief and CM Chandrababu Naidu in Vijayawada on Tuesday.
Vijayawada: The YSR Congress Party senior leader Ambati Rambabu made satirical comments on TDP chief and CM Chandrababu Naidu in Vijayawada on Tuesday.
Speaking to media, Ambati Rambabu said from the time the elections process has begun, Chandrababu Naidu has started acting strangely.
He also questioned why Chandrababu has got the situation to say that TDP is winning for a thousand percent sure?
Ambati said the recent verdict of the Supreme court over VVPAT counting is like a slap for Naidu.
He also criticised that Chandrababu Naidu knew that TDP is going to defeat in the results that's why he is preparing the ground for EVMs as a reason for his defeat.
Ambati Rambabu expressed anger over Chandrababu Naidu that in last elections he came into power with the use of EVMs and now he is trying to blame EVMs for his defeat.
He alleged that the TDP leaders are trying to create the disturbance at the counting centers on 23 May and he urged the police, and election officials to focus on this issue.
He also said that the Janasena party chief Pawan Kalyan is not the king nor the kingmaker
Ambati expressed confidence that the YSRCP will get 110 to 120 Assembly seats in the counting.