- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
- 'DJ Tillu' Fame Praneeth Reddy Says, ‘I Want To Hold A Versatile ‘Tag’, Rather Than Being The Lead Actor
- AP Weather update: Heatwave predicted in several mandals today and evening
- NTR's centenary as 'Telugu Heritage Day' in America
Andhra Pradesh Government appoints 481 directors for 47 corporations
Jagan’s govt demonstrated commitment to social justice: Sajjala
Amaravati: Adhering to its policy of social justice, the State Government has appointed 481 directors to 47 Corporations giving priority to women and weaker sections.
Releasing the details of directors appointment here on Saturday, Government Advisor (Public Affairs) Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy said that the government has demonstrated its commitment towards social justice and women empowerment by appointing 52 percent women and giving 58 percent posts to SCs, STs, BCs and minorities while filling the posts of 481 directors.
Unlike Chandrababu, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy always strived for the uplift of weaker sections and wanted to bring them to the forefront, where they can be part of decision-making process, Ramakrishna Reddy said.
Home Minister Mekathoti Sucharita appreciated that the Chief Minister has given a lion's share to the women. Even schemes like Aasara, Cheyutha, Ammavodi are all meant to empower women, she said.