- Brain tumour cases rising 'steadily' in India, 20% are children: Doctors
- Naga Shaurya, Pawan Basamsetti, Sudhakar Cherukuri, SLV Cinemas Rangabali Teaser Unveiled
- Rohit Sharma is here to guide and inspire you every step of the way
- Southwest Monsoon arrives in Kerala, likely to enter Rayalaseema in a week
- WhatsApp launches new feature 'Channels' for broadcast messages
- Philippines' Mayon volcano 'quietly erupting'
- Delhi High Court stays Centre's suspension of registration certificates, quota assigned to HGOs
- Fahadh Faasil’s next flick teaser creates curiosity
- Zomato and Blinkit to get AI tools to improve services
- TiHAN-IIT Hyderabad and NATRAX collaborate in the areas of Autonomous Drive Testing Facilities
Andhra Pradesh: Schools to run for half day from April 4 amid increase in temperatures
Andhra Pradesh Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh said that from April 4, schools will be function for half day. He said the decision was taken in view of the severity of the summer and the health of the students.
The temperatures have been increasing day by day and arecording higher than normal. With this, it is known that the Telangana government has started half day schools for the health of the students. The decision was made in view of the severity of the summer. Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government has also issued a statement regarding the management of half day schools.
The government has taken a crucial decision considering the increase in heat waves. Andhra Pradesh Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh said that from April 4, schools will be function for half day. He said the decision was taken in view of the severity of the summer and the health of the students. Schools will be run from 7.30 am to 11.30 am.
Meanwhile, the public examinations for Tenth class will be held from April 27 while the intermediate exams from May 6.