- TDP-Jana Sena alliance announces 15 candidates in joint Godavari district
- China beat host S Korea to reach men's final at World Team Table Tennis Championships
- Terrific to discuss India’s growth with Gautam Adani over delicious breakfast: Uber CEO
- Tamil Nadu Congress MLA Vijayadharani joins BJP
- AI transforming hair salons
- Rio Open: Cameron Noorie secures semis spot beating Thiago Seyboth Wild
- MWC 2024: Google, Nothing, and More to Showcase Innovations
- 4th Test: Jaiswal slams fifty, but Bashir takes three as India trail England by 222 runs
- South Korea junior doctors' walkout enters fifth day; health services affected
- Kanna Lakshminarayana participate in massive rally in Nandigama
AP Assembly budget sessions to begin from 10 July
AP Assembly budget sessions to begin from 10th July. This time, the government has decided to conduct the sessions continuously for 25 days.
Amaravati: AP Assembly budget sessions to begin from 10th July. This time, the government has decided to conduct the sessions continuously for 25 days.
It's expected that the new budget will be introduced on 12th July. Before the elections, the earlier TDP government has placed Vote on Account budget. Now, YS Jagan's government is going to introduce a full-fledged budget.
After coming into power, this is going to be first budget presentation by the YSRCP government. CM YS Jagan has promised to fulfill all the election promises, now the state is eagerly looking forward to the new budget that which departments and schemes will get the major share in the budget.