- Gold rates in Delhi today stable, check the rates on 01 March, 2024
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 1 March, 2024
- Purusottama Naidu elected as APNGOs general secretary
- Gold rates in Hyderabad slashes today, check the rates on 01 March, 2024
- Students advised to hone their skills
- Bhuvaneswari urges youth to cast their vote judiciously
- St Theresa College organises ‘Career Talk’
- Theatre artiste Radha Krishna Murthy passes away
- DDA’s two-day flower fest ‘Palaash’ from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Supreme Court reverses 2018 ruling regarding automatic vacation of stay orders
AP CID begins investigation of Naidu for second day, conducts medical tests
The second day of CID investigation of Nara Chandrababu Naidu in the skill development case has begun at Rajahmundry Central Jail
The second day of CID investigation of Nara Chandrababu Naidu in the skill development case has begun at Rajahmundry Central Jail. CID officials arrived at Rajahmundry Central Jail to carry out the questioning, just as they did on the first day. As per court orders, medical tests were conducted on Chandrababu before the trial began. Subsequently, the CID officials commenced the questioning session in the conference hall of the Central Jail.
Two lawyers represented Chandrababu during the trial. It is worth noting that Chandrababu's CID custody will end today, and will be produced before the court virtually.
In light of the ongoing interrogation of Chandrababu on the second day, police restrictions persist within the premises of Rajahmundry Central Jail. Stringent security measures have been implemented in the surrounding area. The police have been on high alert after IT employees from Hyderabad arrived in Rajahmundry to show solidarity with Chandrababu.
Meanwhile, Chandrababu Naidu's lawyers moved Supreme Court challenging the High Court order on quash petition. The supreme court likely to hear the petition tomorrow.