- Ambati predicts Naidu’s defeat in Kuppam
- Muslims’ political representation is poor despite their key role in elections
- Minister Jayaram all set to join TDP
- Career opportunities for students in Design Education
- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
AP High Court posts Naidu's anticipatory bail plea in IRR case to Friday
Andhra Pradesh High Court on Wednesday heard the petition filed former Chief Minister and TDP national president Chandrababu Naidu seeking anticipatory bail
Andhra Pradesh High Court on Wednesday heard the petition filed former Chief Minister and TDP national president Chandrababu Naidu seeking anticipatory bail petition in the Inner Ring Road Case (IRR Case) and adjouned the hearing to Friday.
Senior advocate Nagamuthu has already presented the arguments on behalf of Chandrababu and the next hearing will be held on December 1. The CID has registered a case of irregularities in the IRR master plan and Naidu moved High Court.
On the other hand, the High Court also heard the petition filed TDP leader and former minister Narayana in the matter of assigned lands and adjourned the hearing on anticipatory bail and quash petitions filed by Narayana in this case.