- Sree Vishnu comes with a crazy title ‘Om Bheem Bush’
- IMA analyses reasons for rising cardiac arrests
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu Opens Up About Her Weight and Morning Workout Routine: Check Out the Pictures.
- Visakhapatnam: Development came to a halt in AP says Bandaru Satyanarayana Murthy
- Country needs leadership of Modi: Kishan
- Srikakulam: Importance of mother tongue stressed
- Youth should be aware of threats to nation, says Karuna Gopal
- Apple Claims Improved iPhone 15 Battery Health; Details Remain Unclear
- Will strive to make Telangana compete globally in industrial growth : CM
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam surges, check the rates on 22 February, 2024
Battery car at Vizianagaram railway station launched
After an air-conditioning prepaid lounge, the Vizianagaram railway station has got another facility.
Vizianagaram: After an air-conditioning prepaid lounge, the Vizianagaram railway station has got another facility. In order to improve passenger amenities at railway stations by adopting various innovative concepts, under the guidance of divisional railway manager Anup Satpathy, the division took initiative to operate Battery Operated Cars (BOC) through outsourcing with round the clock availability at Vizianagaram railway station.
Assistant commercial manager GD Sarkar launched the vehicle on Friday.
Apart from a driver, it can accommodate five persons to ferry them across all platforms. The service of the vehicles can be availed directly or through mobile numbers available with the operator and at enquiry. These paid services will be available to all the passengers, with priority to the senior citizens, patients, etc., The charges for carrying passenger within station is fixed at Rs 40 per passenger.