- Pawan meets TDP leaders in West Godavari district
- Delhi HC grants parole to life convict to accompany son for board exams
- Ameen Sayani, Legendary Radio Presenter & Geetmala Voice, Passes Away at 91
- ‘Fear’ team surprises Vedhika on her b’day
- APUWJ protests against attack on Reporter
- Meet the child actor turned hero, Deepak Saroj
- PM Modi on "Article 370" Film: "People Need Correct Information"
- ‘Chaari 111’ theme song is stylish and vibrant
- Suriya kickstarts dubbing for ‘Kanguva’
- Shah Rukh Khan Wins Best Actor at Dadasaheb Phalke IFF Awards 2024: Full Winners List
Birthday boy burns house over pocket money in Prakasam district
In a tragic incident a 19-year-old boy has burnt down his house after the argument with his parents over the pocket money at SC/BC colony in Markapur of Prakasam district on Thursday.
Vijayawada: In a tragic incident a 19-year-old boy has burnt down his house after the argument with his parents over the pocket money at SC/BC colony in Markapur of Prakasam district on Thursday.
In the incident, parents of the boy have suffered serious burn injuries. The injured were identified as Balaiah and his wife Lakshmi, who are daily wage laborers.
On Thursday, the family has gone out to celebrate their son Prasad's birthday. After returning home, Prasad, a BTech first year student has asked his father for some money to give a birthday party to his friends.
As his father said no, both entered in a heated argument. Prasad who was holding a bottle of petrol for his bike has suddenly thrown it on the burning firewood. Which resulted in a blaze that engulfed the house.
Over the information, the police have reached the spot and shifted the injured to a nearby hospital. Where the treating doctors said their condition is out of danger.
Markapur police have booked a case and investigating further.