- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
B.Tech student commits suicide in Kakinada after failing in exams
The whereabouts of the youth who jumped into the Upputeru from Kakinada Jagannathapuram bridge on Monday night were not found till Tuesday night.
The whereabouts of the youth who jumped into the Upputeru from Kakinada Jagannathapuram bridge on Monday night were not found till Tuesday night. Janapureddy Venkataramana on Tuesday lodged a complaint with the Kakinada One Town Police that his son Durga Prasad 22, had jumped into the incident.
Going into the details, Durga Prasad who is studying B. Tech had failed in few subjects and went into depression. Against this backdrop, his father took him to a psychiatrist for treatment and while on their way back home, Durga Prasad got off a two-wheeler and jumped into the Upputeru from the Jagannathapuram bridge.
One Town police have registered a case after the complaint filed by Venkataramana.