- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
CBI probe sought into missing pink diamond
SO, EO say there was no such diamond in Srivari jewellery list
Tirupati: TTD Special Officer AV Dharma Reddy has stirred a row over Srivari pink diamond with his comments.
In a TV channel interview, he said that there was no such diamond in Srivari Thiruvabharanam (jewellery) list, raking up an issue whether such a diamond exists or not.
The Srivari Devotees Organisation, Tirupati, which believes in the existence of pink diamond, is raising serious objections to the comments of Dharma Reddy being the Special Officer.
Earlier, YSRCP leader Vijaisai Reddy also made an allegation that there was a pink diamond in the Srivari jewelleries' list, and that diamond was in the house of then Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
At that time, the then government had filed a case against the former chief priest Ramana Deekshitulu and Vijaisai Reddy.
Now, Srivari devotees question why YSRCP leaders are now changing their stand on the missing of the pink diamond.
"Already, a case was filed in the AP High Court on the missing of the diamond by TTD officials," they said, questioning that how can YSRCP leaders confirm that there was no pink diamond in the jewellery list.
"The court has to confirm this," said P Naveen Kumar Reddy, convener of the Srivari Devotees Association, Tirupati. He demanded for a CBI probe into the missing of the pink diamond.
In the meanwhile, TTD Executive Officer Anil Kumar Singhal supported the version of the Special Officer in this regard. As per Thiruvabharanam records, there was no pink diamond the jewelleries list, he said.