- Ganta Srinivas responds to TDP mini manifesto, says it is just a trailer
- June Movie Calendar: Check Out The New Releases Of Theatres And OTT Platforms
- Delhi girl murder case: Kejriwal seeks harshest punishment, announces Rs 10L compensation
- K Raghavendra Rao Dropped His Version Of ‘RRR’ Sharing A Video With Senior NTR And Rama Naidu
- The Music Mania Of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Bholaa Shankar’ Will Begin Soon
- How to Download BGMI on iPhone
- Megastar Chiranjeevi, Meher Ramesh, Anil Sunkara’s Mega Massive Movie Bholaa Shankar- Bholaa Mania Starts Soon
- Tirumala traffic police gears up for measures to prevent accidents on ghat road
- 2018 Movie Witnesses Decrease in Monday Collections
- Bholaa Shankar: Exciting Update Released by the Makers
Central Dispatch Yard inaugurated
Chairman-cum-Managing Director of RINL PK Rath on Saturday inaugurated the Central Dispatch Yard (CDY) built at a cost of Rs 320 crore in a sprawling 200 acres inside the plant.
Visakhapatnam: Chairman-cum-Managing Director of RINL PK Rath on Saturday inaugurated the Central Dispatch Yard (CDY) built at a cost of Rs 320 crore in a sprawling 200 acres inside the plant. The state-of-the-art project facilitates improvement in logistics and smooth dispatch of RINL products through road and rail to various customers and marketing stockyards of RINL spread across the country from a single location.
Speaking on the occasion, Rath said that logistics play a vital role in strengthening the marketing network of RINL-VSP as the volumes increased due to completion of expansion and modernisation of the plant. The new Yard would facilitate improvement in logistics in a smooth manner at a single location with rake retention time coming down significantly. Later the CMD flagged off the road dispatch of various products of RINL.