- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
City will be developed as sports hub: MP Bharat Ram
MP Margani Bharat Ram has said that as assured in his election manifesto, international cricket stadium and integrated stadiums will come up in the historical city to make the city as sports hub in the state and an action plan was also devised in this regard.
Rajamahendravaram: MP Margani Bharat Ram has said that as assured in his election manifesto, international cricket stadium and integrated stadiums will come up in the historical city to make the city as sports hub in the state and an action plan was also devised in this regard.
Speaking to The Hans India here on Sunday, he said training will also be imparted to the players in 80 events in the indoor stadium with experienced coaches to produce international level players. Steps will be taken to send as many as 20 football players to 2024 Olympics from Rajamahendravaram.
The proposal for construction of international cricket stadium and integrated stadium was pending for many years. Along with sports in the city, tourism will also be developed in Parliamentary constituency which is having abundant resources.
There is a lot of scope to get income through tourism, which is a main income source for some foreign countries, he informed. There is a lot of scope for water-based tourism, eco tourism, temple tourism etc in East Godavari district, he added.