- Bangladesh plans to produce FMD vaccine for livestock
- Esri India, CKS to train 5 lakh students in geospatial tech skills in 5 yrs
- Lok Sabha elections dates are likely to be announced after March 13
- Delhi High Court dismisses plea to offer prayers at demolished 600-yr-old mosque on Shab-e-Barat
- BJP protests in Karnataka Assembly against Siddaramaiah govt's resolution
- UPA govt refused to hike Karnataka’s share from 30% to 40%: BJP
- MEA responds to Indians caught in conflict in Russia, urges caution
- IIT Bombay’s new low-cost, thin coating material can reduce record heat
- Elon Musk says Gmail’s alternative Xmail is coming soon
- Goa AAP MLA demands dropping of cases against ‘mob’ involved in attacking BJP minister
CM invited for Tirumala Brahmotsavam
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has been invited for annual Srivari Brahmotsavams at Tirumala.
Tirumala: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has been invited for annual Srivari Brahmotsavams at Tirumala.
A team of TTD officials including chairman YV Subba Reddy, Executive Officer Anil Kumar Singhal and Special Officer Dharma Reddy met chief minister at his residence in Tadepalli on Saturday to extend the invitation for Brahmotsavam festival.
They have invited CM for the mega religious fete which will be observed from September 30 till October 8.