- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
CM YS Jagan cancelled Annadatha Sukhibhava scheme
The YSRCP president and AP Chief Minister YS Jagan have taken an important decision over Annadatha Sukhibhava scheme which was implemented by previous TDP's government.
Amaravati: The YSRCP president and AP Chief Minister YS Jagan have taken an important decision over Annadatha Sukhibhava scheme which was implemented by previous TDP's government.
On Thursday, CM YS Jagan has conducted a review meeting with the officials of the Agriculture Department at his camp office in Guntur.
During the meeting, CM has conducted a discussion with the officers over the fake seeds issue, farmer's loan, and minimum support prices. It's also said that YS Jagan has become serious on the officials over these issues.
On the occasion, CM YS Jagan has taken the decision to cancel the Annadatha Sukhibhava and introduced YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme in its place.
Through Annadatha Sukhibhava scheme, the earlier CM Chandrababu Naidu has promised to give Rs 10,000 to each farmer's family.
However, CM YS Jagan has kept up to his promise which was made to the farmers during the elections campaign.
With today's meeting, CM YS Jagan has clarified that the Rythu Bharosa scheme will be implemented from 15th October.
As per the elections promise, CM said Rs 12,500 investment support will be provided to the farmers in the state.
YS Jagan elections promise to the farmers:
Free bore pumps to the farmers, interest-free loans to the tenant farmers.
9 hours of free electricity for the farmers during the day time.
Setup of Market Stabilization Fund with Rs 3,000 crore
For Aqua farmers, the current is supplied at one rupee per unit.
The farmers will be given Rs 50,000 in four terms of Rs 12,500
Rs 7 lakh health insurance to every farmer's family
Zero interest loans to the farmers
All these above promises were also mentioned in the YSRCP election manifesto. In this process, YS Jagan's government has announced a piece of good news to the farmers on Thursday.