- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
Collectors, SPs are my forte: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy addressing the district collectors and superintendents of police through video conference stated that his strength had been the district collectors and SPs.
Amaravati: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy addressing the district collectors and superintendents of police through video conference stated that his strength had been the district collectors and SPs. He said the collectors and the SPs have been doing wonderful job in implementing the lockdown. Grama volunteers, ASHAs, ANMs and other workers also did wonderful job.
The CM stated that Rythu Bharosa centres would be game-changers and joint collectors are appointed to monitor them. Public transport would be open in a couple of days, he said and added that all small shops would be opened except malls, multiplexes, conventions.
He said that on June 4, Vahana Mitra would be implemented and on June 10, barbers, tailors, washermen would be given Rs 10,000 while on June 24, YSR Kapu Nestam would be implemented followed by handloom weavers benefit programme would be undertaken on June 7.
"All small traders would be given Rs. 10,000; Small and medium industries would be given incentives of Rs 903 crore in two instalments, " CM Jagan said.