- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Corporation Bank employee commits suicide in Somala village of Chittoor
A Corporation Bank Employee Pankaj Bisin has committed suicide by hanging in his residence at Somala village of Chittoor District.
A Corporation Bank Employee Pankaj Bisin has committed suicide by hanging in his residence at Somala village of Chittoor District. Police took up the case and investigating on the basis of neighbours' complaints. According to Police information, Pankaj is working as a bank agricultural officer in Corporation Bank.
He had joined the Job in 2019 at Anantapur District. He hails from Telisilallu Barra Village of Balaghat District of Madhya Pradesh. Cause of death is yet to be known. Somala police has registered a case and started investigation. The deceased body was shifted to Government Hospital Punganur for autopsy.