- 52 centres for Inter examinations
- Vishnu Institute NSS camp at Kovvada concludes
- Special de-addiction centre opened at Asram Hospital
- Foundation stone laid for internal road works
- BJP to Finalise Tie-Up with TDP-JSP Tomorrow: TDP, JSP to kick-start campaign from Feb 28
- Telangana MLA Lasya Nanditha's Life Cut Short in Tragic Accident
- Is it the end of politics in Russia?
- Farmers’ popularity graph at stake
- BJP needs different narrative down south
- Tension prevails in Tadepalli
Counting trends will be known by 12 pm: Dwivedi
The state Chief Electoral Officer Gopalakrishna Dwivedi said the counting trends will be known by afternoon 12 pm.
Amaravati: The state Chief Electoral Officer Gopalakrishna Dwivedi said the counting trends will be known by afternoon 12 pm.
Speaking to media at Amaravati over the counting process Dwivedi said all necessary arrangements have been made for the votes counting on Thursday (23 May).
He said that the technical team will also available at the counting centers. The counting will start at 8 am with the counting of postal ballot and service votes and by 12 pm the counting trends will be clear.
The CEO said along with a media point, all updates will be announced from time to time at the counting centers. He said it may be night by the time results are declared.
He said the selection of VVPAT will be done through the different lottery system for Assembly and Lok Sabha.
The VVPAT slip count will be considered as the final result, Dwivedi said. The announcement will be done based on the rounds. After the counting of VVPAT slips is completed, the final results will be declared.
Dwivedi has clarified that after counting there is no possibility of repolling in the state.