- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Court Grants Conditional Bail To Sivaram in Six Cases
The court granted bail to the former speaker Kodela Siva Prasad's son Sivaram in all the cases registered against him.
The court granted bail to the former speaker Kodela Siva Prasad's son Sivaram in all the cases registered against him. It is learned that Siivaram was accused of using his father's authority for false means during the TDP period. After the YCP came to power, the police have filed several cases against Kodela and his family. Along with Shivaram, his sister has also been charged.
Sivaram surrendered to the First Additional Munsif Magistrate's Court in Narasaraopet on Tuesday. Sivaram had approached the court for anticipatory bail, saying he had done nothing wrong. The court has granted conditional bail saying that he has to attend Vijayawada Commissioner office on every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday