- Odisha will have a double-engine govt after 2024 election: Rajnath Singh
- Mekapati Vikram Reddy reviews on Revenue dept. in Nellore
- Sachin Tendulkar pays obeisance at Hazratbal, Shankaracharya temple in Srinagar; takes Shikara ride
- Olive Ridley turtles lay over 9K eggs in South Goa
- Sandeshkhali unrest: Bengal BJP chief Sukanta Majumdar dragged by cops during protest
- Meta’s Oversight Board extends its scope to Instagram Threads
- Indian researchers develop 'organoid' to help in neurodegenerative diseases
- Priyanka Chopra gives sneak peek into MM's 'first hike'; fans gush over her voice
- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
Cyclone Fani effect in Visakhapatnam
The Cyclone Fani effect is severely seen in Visakhapatnam. With the speedy winds reaching 90 to 110kms, the city has once again shaken up.
Visakhapatnam: The Cyclone Fani effect is severely seen in Visakhapatnam. With the speedy winds reaching 90 to 110kms, the city has once again shaken up.
Due to heavy rains and winds, the trees and electric poles have been broken down on the roads and power supply has been interpreted in many places in the district.
At AU campus a huge tree was uprooted. Even holdings have also collapsed. The strong winds have lifted the dust to the above with this the commuters have faced many problems in reaching their destination. With the cyclone warning the officials are on alert and made necessary arrangements in the affected areas.