- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Die hard fan of TDP ends life after party's defeat in elections
- TDP fan suffers a heart attack after the party's loss in the elections
- Madhusudan Rao wished the party would come to power again
Depressed over the party's loss in the elections, a die-hard fan of Chandrababu Naidu's Telugu Desam Party (TDP) suffered a heart attack a day after the results of general elections 2019.
Peetha Madhusudan Rao (53), an auto-rickshaw driver is claimed to be a fan of TDP and wished the party would come to power. He also believed that only TDP is able to develop Amaravati.
However, after the party's defeat in the elections, Rao is learned to be upset and he experienced chest pain in the next morning. He died on Saturday while undergoing treatment.
Rao has a wife Meenakshi and two daughters Srilekha and Alekhya.