- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
- Sisodia allowed to meet ailing wife at residence in custody
- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
Ensure 9-hr power supply to farm operations says Collector P S Girisha
District Collector P S Girisha has directed the officials to ensure 9-hour power supply to the agriculture operations in the district.
Annamayya district: District Collector P S Girisha has directed the officials to ensure 9-hour power supply to the agriculture operations in the district.
The collector reviewed the situation with APSPDCL and Transco Annamaiah Urban Development Authority(AUDA), Industries department officials here on Saturday.
The officials informed him that as per the instructions of government, power is being supplied 8 hours 17 minutes in two spells for agriculture operations.
The Collector directed them to keep special attention in providing power connections to the schemes such as YSR Jalakala, Jagananna Housing and Rural Water Supply. He also directed the officials to give detailed note every day over consumption of power in the district.