- When is Shab-e-Barat 2024 in India; all you want to know
- Actor Dibyendu Bhattacharya opens up about challenges of playing smaller roles
- Aayush Sharma’s ‘Ruslaan’ teaser sparks excitement
- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
Ensure steps for providing infrastructure facilities in SC colonies - National Commission member
Member of National SC Commission K.Ramulu has directed the officials to ensure steps for providing infrastructure facilities in SC Colonies in the district.
Kadapa: Member of National SC Commission K.Ramulu has directed the officials to ensure steps for providing infrastructure facilities in SC Colonies in the district. The National SC Commission has visited Dondora colony in the city on Thursday.
Responding to the plea of the locals over they were not having even minimum amenities, the national commission member has directed the Kadapa RDO Malola to immediately sanction 2 acres of land for the construction of community hall, Anganwadi center, burial ground in the colony. He said these works including street lights, compound wall to the burial ground, drainage canals etc.
He assured the colony people that these works should be completed within three months. He also directed the RDO to take steps for supplying drinking water for alternative days to the colony. He said state government is showing special interest for uplifting the living standards of BC's, SC, ST, and minority communities in the state.
As part of this initiative he is visiting all district and submit comprehensive report to the government in view of providing infrastructure facilities in the colonies. Earlier the national commission member conducted review meeting with the officials over implementation of ongoing developmental schemes meant for SC's in the district. District Collector Harikiran and others were present.