Top

Father and son died due to electric shock in Guntur district

Father and son died due to electric shock in Guntur district
x
Highlights

In a tragic incident, two persons have died due to electric shock at Kothapalem village in Nizampatnam mandal of Guntur district.

Guntur: In a tragic incident, two persons have died due to electric shock at Kothapalem village in Nizampatnam mandal of Guntur district.

In the incident, father and son died due to electric shock while releasing water to prawns rearing pond. The deceased were identified as Subba Rao, and his son Nagarjuna.

Over the information, the police have registered a case and investigating further.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Interested in blogging for thehansindia.com? We will be happy to have you on board as a blogger.
Next Story
More Stories