- Call to make public issues election agenda
- Students can download SSC hall-tickets from today
- School teachers from 13 districts submit representations to CM
- 200 devotees from Eluru leave for Ayodhya
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 4th March 2024
- Sun scorching Telugu States from March 1
- Cong cheating people with its 6 guarantees: Bandi
- Dr Chappidi promoted as Joint Director
- ‘Pachana Kavithalu’ book released
- 6th meeting held of AP Higher Education Planning Board
Father and son died due to electric shock in Guntur district
In a tragic incident, two persons have died due to electric shock at Kothapalem village in Nizampatnam mandal of Guntur district.
Guntur: In a tragic incident, two persons have died due to electric shock at Kothapalem village in Nizampatnam mandal of Guntur district.
In the incident, father and son died due to electric shock while releasing water to prawns rearing pond. The deceased were identified as Subba Rao, and his son Nagarjuna.
Over the information, the police have registered a case and investigating further.