- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Hypno Kamalakar, his wife elected as PPAI presidents
Dr Hypno Kamalakar and his wife Dr Padma Kamalakar had been unanimously elected as presidents of Progressive Psychologists Association of India (PPAI) for the third year in a row.
Rajamahendravaram: Dr Hypno Kamalakar and his wife Dr Padma Kamalakar had been unanimously elected as presidents of Progressive Psychologists Association of India (PPAI) for the third year in a row.
They were elected at a national level meeting held in Vijayawada on May 11 and 12. Speaking to reporters here on Friday, Hypno Kamalakar assured to sort out the problems of the association. The importance of Psychologists was increasing day by day in the country, he added. As many as 150 members across the country were present and the national level meetings were completed successfully.