- Praja Ashirwada Yatra held in Kavali constituency
- Tap water still a pipedream in villages merged with KMC
- Telangana Power Capacity Boost with NTPC New Power Unit
- Bank Holidays in March 2024: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
- 15-Year-Old Teen Raped In Haryana For 20 Days
- TDP MLA Candidate from Penukonda reviews with Jana Sena leaders
- ZP Chairman joins Congress
- Shantikumar reaffirms BJP’s commitment to development
- New Delhi: India, Mauritius natural partners in maritime
- MLA secures CM’s support for irrigation project
In Telangana they remain silent..but in AP they create an issue: CM Chandrababu Naidu
After the conclusion of the 2019 general elections, the TDP national president and AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu have given a call to the party leaders to be ready for the local body elections.
Amaravati: After the conclusion of the 2019 general elections, the TDP national president and AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu have given a call to the party leaders to be ready for the local body elections.
Speaking to media, CM Naidu criticized that the Telangana government can't even conduct the Intermediate exams properly. When CM KCR conducts the review meetings with officials no one opens their mouth and remain silent, but in AP if we conduct any meeting, they create an issue.
He said the officials who are participating in election duties will only come into the limits of the Election Commission and the remaining will work under the state government.
Chandrababu said it's good to work in the respective range limits. If the EC tries to change the limits as per their wish then there will be a disorder in the governance. In these five years, the officials have been cooperating with the TDP government and with their support today the state is in number one position in all sectors.
The TDP supremo alleged that now with the interference of the EC, there are trying to create a split among the officials. With the caste, religion, self agenda, there are making conspiracies in between the officials. CM Chandrababu Naidu said we will effectively face this situation.