- Confusion prevails in both YSRCP, TDP camps in Srikakulam
- Akshaya Patra kitchen: 15 years of fighting hunger, empowering children
- Anantapur: Bhairavanitippa irrigation project key election issue
- Untold Stories of our temples-4: After years of neglect, Kashi Bugga temple now a big draw for devotees
- Kurnool: TDP ticket aspirants anxious as party yet to announce candidates
- National Science Day celebrations at MJCET
- ‘TERNS’ to celebrate platinum jubilee tomorrow
- Inter exams begin amid hiccups; students rate question paper easy
- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
Indian mobile game wins award
The award was presented at the Queen Elizabeth II centre in London on May 30 at the three-day 25th edition of Video Games Professionals International Conference organized by Casual Connect Europe.
Vijayawada: Street Lamp Games (SLG), a Guntur-based mobile and personal computer gaming company made the state and the country proud by winning the prestigious INDIE Prize Casual Connect Europe Award 2019 in mobile game category for the theme based mobile game 'Bombarika'.
The award was presented at the Queen Elizabeth II centre in London on May 30 at the three-day 25th edition of Video Games Professionals International Conference organized by Casual Connect Europe. The mobile game was nominated in four various categories out of eight and was finally adjudged as the winner of the award, said SLG company founder G Deepak.
Addressing the media on Tuesday, Deepak said that this is the first time an Indian company received an award in gaming.