- IIT Jodhpur's 1st 'Make in India' breath sensor to detect alcohol, asthma
- Audimulapu Suresh assures support to kin of Kanna Venkateshwarlu
- Delhi HC disposes appeal against single-judge who rejected restraining order on BharatPe's Grover over unpaid shares
- Shami's IPL 2024 Exit: Gujarat Titans Face Crisis with Ankle Injury
- Complete 240 residential units for PM Package employees by March 20: J&K
- Six-year-old boy mauled to death by stray dogs in UP district
- Studies show no safe air quality threshold exists for heart & lung health
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Son Akaay: Is He an Indian or British Citizen? Here's What You Need to Know.
- Several YSRCP leaders join TDP in Dharmavaram
- MP Poonamben Maadam bids farewell to Rambhakts by flagging off Aastha Train
JSP candidates fail to get minimum votes
The newly established party Jana Sena Party candidates have showed least impact on voters and most of the candidates failed to get minimum votes.
Srikakulam: The newly established party Jana Sena Party candidates have showed least impact on voters and most of the candidates failed to get minimum votes. During election campaign, JSP candidates said that their party will be emerged as third largest and will determine the candidate for the Chief Minister's post.
In Srikakulam, JSP candidates contested in nine Assembly segments out of 10 and in Palakonda segment as part of alliance, CPI candidate contested. In Itchapuram JSP candidate D Raju polled 11,123 votes from where JSP chief Pawan Kalyan started his fight for public cause. In Palasa segment, JSP candidate K Purnachandra Rao secured 6,133 votes.
In Tekkali, K Kirankumar got 2,710 votes. In Pathapatnam, G Jnana Sagar polled 5, 236 votes. In Srikakulam segment, K Sarveswara Rao got 7, 440 votes. In Amudalavalasa segment, P Rammohan Rao polled 3,280 votes.
In Etcherla, BV Janardhan Rao secured 6,112 votes. In Narasannapeta, D Koteswara Rao got 2,373 votes. In Rajam, M Srinivasa Rao secured 4,924 votes. In Palakonda, CPI candidate DVG Shankara Rao got only 3,343 votes.