- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
JSS holds rally for Thalassemia patients
Jain Seva Samithi (JSS) has organised a rally with Thalassemia patients here on Sunday from Pushkar Ghat passing through Devi Chowk and Kambala tank.
Rajamahendravaram: Jain Seva Samithi (JSS) has organised a rally with Thalassemia patients here on Sunday from Pushkar Ghat passing through Devi Chowk and Kambala tank. This rally was conducted as part of International Thalassaemia Day scheduled to be held on May 8. Scores of Thalassemia patients participated in the rally.
JSS leaders Vikram Jain and Ashok Kumar Jain said that in East Godavari district as many as 105 Thalassemia patients were identified and decided to perform surgeries to 15 patients in Bangalore. The doctors agreed to perform surgeries for Rs 15 lakh each as against of Rs 45 lakh, they said.
JSS is conducting mega blood donation camp every year as blood should be injected to the patients frequently. About 1,000 people will donate blood on International Thalassemia Day on May 8. They appealed to the people to extend their cooperation to Thalassemia patients.