- Waiting for strong candidate to fight in elections: Mekapati
- Chandrababu appoints Chillapalli Srinivasa Rao as State BC Declaration Committee member
- Devineni Avinash participates in foundation laying of development works
- Police seize `1.81 cr unaccounted money
- Guddampally Venu Reddy Participates in YSR Asara Varotsavalu Grant Program in Hindupuram
- Trafficking survivors need livelihood opportunities
- Congress OBC state chief demands SCS for AP
- MVV Satyanarayana extends financial assistance to kin of deceased in Visakha
- YS Jagan to visit Visakhapatnam today to participate in Vision Visakha conference
- KCR announces candidates for Lok Sabha elections
Karakatta road wears deserted look
The busy Tadepalli Karakatta road, where former Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s residence is located wore a deserted look on Thursday.
Vijayawada: The busy Tadepalli Karakatta road, where former Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's residence is located wore a deserted look on Thursday. The important road, which connects Tadepalli to the capital Amaravati wears a deserted look in recent days since the results of the General elections declared on May 23.
Earlier, the road was very busy with VVIP and VIP's vehicles plying on the road giving an elegant look. Now the road lost its charm. As long as Chandrababu Naidu was the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and the residence being on Karakatta road, it was busy place with ministers, officials and common people visiting the residence of former CM.