- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Kidney research centre with Rs 50 crore at Palasa
The AP government has issued an order to establish a Kidney research centre with the estimation of Rs 50 crore at Palasa town in Srikakulam district.
Srikakulam: The AP government has issued an order to establish a Kidney research centre with the estimation of Rs 50 crore at Palasa town in Srikakulam district.
The GO was released on Tuesday granting 200 bedded super speciality hospital and dialysis unit associated to the research centre. In addition to the regular post, the government also approved 98 contracts and 60 outsourcing post.
శ్రీకాకుళం పలాసలో రూ.50కోట్ల అంచనాతో ఏర్పాటు కానున్న కిడ్నీ సూపర్ స్పెషాలిటీ ఆస్పత్రి. 200పడకల ఆసుపత్రితో పాటు డయాలసిస్, రీసెర్చ్ సెంటర్ ను ఏర్పాటు చేసేందుకు ప్రభుత్వ అనుమతి. ఆస్పత్రిలో వివిధ పోస్టుల విడుదలకు జీవో జారీ.#APCMYSJagan #PeopleCMYSJagan— YSR Congress Party (@YSRCParty) September 3, 2019