- AI-enabled advanced hearing aids may help people with hearing loss
- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
- Modi govt failed to realise ‘Make in India’: Kharge
- Court extends Sisodia, Sanjay’s judicial custody
- LG sanctions CBI probe against Satyendar Jain
- Can Ponnam fulfill promise of merging Husnabad with Karimnagar?
- Lokesh’s Sankharavam in Ongole LS seat from today
- BJP begins screening of ticket aspirants
- Mylavaram MLA Krishna Prasad joins TDP
- Kapu leader Mudragada likely to join YSRCP
Kurnool Collector takes charge
Veera Pandian took charge as new Collector of Kurnool district on Friday. Speaking on the occasion, the Collector said the officials have to ensure that the welfare schemes of the government reach the actual beneficiaries.
Kurnool: G Veera Pandian took charge as new Collector of Kurnool district on Friday. Speaking on the occasion, the Collector said the officials have to ensure that the welfare schemes of the government reach the actual beneficiaries. He directed the officials of all departments to coordinate with each other while implementing the government schemes.
The officials have to work with dedication and zeal for implementation of welfare schemes, he stated. Prior to the meeting, the departmental heads and employees of the Collectorate greeted the new Collector and introduced themselves by handing over flower bouquets.
Joint Collector P Ravi Subash, District Superintendent of Police (SP), Dr K Fakkeerappa, Commissioner of Kurnool Municipal Corporation P Prasanthi, Joint collector-2 Mani Mala, DRO Venkatesham, Deputy Director of Information and Public Relations (DD, I&PR) Samuel Sukumar and other departmental heads have participated. S Satyanarayana, who served as Kurnool Collector was transferred to Anantapur.