- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam surges, check the rates on 3 March, 2024
- Awareness on ESMS, C-Vigil app held for political parties
- Gold rates in Delhi today stable, check the rates on 03 March, 2024
- TSRTC bags 5 national awards
- Gold rates in Hyderabad surges today, check the rates on 03 March, 2024
- Srikalahasti gears up for Maha Shivaratri Brahmotsavams
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today surges, check the rates on 3 March, 2024
Max Little Icon concludes
India’s leading fashion brand Max Fashion concluded its Max Little Icon 2019 with an amazing show at the grand finale held at Ravi Priya Mall in Ongole on Sunday evening.
Ongole: India's leading fashion brand Max Fashion concluded its Max Little Icon 2019 with an amazing show at the grand finale held at Ravi Priya Mall in Ongole on Sunday evening. The Max Little Icon was a platform that lets the kids showcase their talent and get recognition in their very own city. It encouraged the little champs and divas to participate and showcase their talent in singing, dancing, drawing competition.
Prashant Paul, Territory Head Max Fashion said, "Globally Max has over 400 stores across 19 countries and in India, Max has more than 250 stores across 100 cities. As this was our 8th edition, we continue to involve with our customers through innovative, fun and engaging creativities.
Max Little Icon was specially intended to engage with the kids and their families. We see numbers of kids registering to our platform every year and their parents supporting them. We hope to enhance their fun as they enjoy their summer holidays.
We are excited to host Max little icon in 55 cities this year and reach as many families and kids as possible." He added that the focus of the show was on the talent par quality, fun and the passion that the kids shared through several stages of the progression in the competition.
The fest witnessed many enthusiastic kids with great talent passion and interest on this stage. A host of singers, dancers, and artists bedazzled the audience with their talent. This year, famous dancer Raju and well-known singer in Telugu Film Industry Srinu Mannela acted as the judges for the grand finale of Max Little Icon 2019 and selected the best performers as the winners of the singing, dancing, and drawing competition.