- Elon Musk X Platform Set for Algorithm Overhaul; Details
- Delhi HC seeks Centre's reply on plea against notification imposing restrictions on women for change of surname
- Telangana Food Lab Confirms Contaminated Chocolate
- 'Phir Aayi Hasseen Dillruba': Kanika Dhillon unmasks the real Dinesh Pandit
- New investments in semiconductor chips will remain in Asia but moving away from China: Moody's Analytics
- IndiaTech partners T9L to launch early-stage incubation programme for startups
- K’taka CM accepts controversial caste census report ahead of Lok Sabha elections
- Cabinet approves Rs 150 crore to set up global big cat alliance
- X App Audio and Video Calling Functionality Explained
- 12-member panel to supervise inventory of Ratna Bhandar
Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao gets Tourism portfolio
Born in 1967, Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao entered politics in 2004. Later, he joined Praja Rajyam Party and contested from Bheemunipatnam constituency on the party ticket and won the seat.
Visakhapatnam: Born in 1967, Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao entered politics in 2004. Later, he joined Praja Rajyam Party and contested from Bheemunipatnam constituency on the party ticket and won the seat.
Later, he switched to TDP and contested as MP from Anakapalle in 2014 elections.
Just before 2019 elections, he joined YSRCP and contested from Bheemunipatnam Assembly. He has been given cabinet berth and allotted Tourism, Culture and Youth Advancement.
Before joining politics, he established a computers institute in Hyderabad in the name of Avanthi. Later, he had set up educational institutions at Tagarapuvalasa in Visakhapatnam district. Since then he's known as 'Avanthi Srinivas'.